Medstar Academy CNA School - Western Career Training, Phoenix AZ
Medstar Academy - Western Career Training are located in Peoria, AZ and serve the Phoenix metropolitan area including Peoria, Glendale, Surprise, Sun City, El Mirage, Youngtown, Waddell, Litchfield Park, Goodyear and Phoenix. Small class sizes and high pass rates separate us from other training schools. We hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
We offer programs for:
Job and Career-Focused Healthcare Training Programs
Getting a job can be difficult, finding a good career can be even harder. At Western Career Training and Medstar Academy, we train students for high-demand careers, in one of the strongest industries – Healthcare. By preparing you for a job and career, we work to help you create a foundation for long-term work that benefits you and your family.
We look closely at the requirements for the state and national exams and have curriculum developed to train students effectively and efficiently for their goal – to pass the exams and get to work. The Medstar Academy CNA program has a 93% pass rate for the written State Board Exam.
Why Choose Western Career Training - Medstar Academy CNA School?
- Exceptional State Board Exam Pass Rates!
- In 2017 through April, 97% of our Medstar CNA program students passed the State Board Exam skills exam on their first attempt!
- Many schools try to "cram in" all material in just a few weeks, whereas WCT program is moderately paced and student progress is very closely monitored to make sure the student is on track to pass the State Board Exam
- Unlike other schools, we limit the class size so the instructor can devote sufficient time to train the students
- WCT conducts the Phlebotomy Tech and Pharmacy Tech programs at a much lower cost and in less time than other schools by focusing on core academic and hands-on skills
- Many of our students are find jobs by attending clinicals and externships, such as the long term facilities for CNA and Phlebotomy Tech students and externships at Walgreens for Pharmacy Tech students
- Student Services "holds your hand" and walks you through all steps necessary to complete forms and paperwork to become certified
- Some students can qualify for third party grants.
Healthcare Training Program Certification
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.